- Reviews (0)
Buy Moon Rocks Strain – Best Moon Rocks Marijuana Strain Online Store USA
Generally, Our Moon Rocks are made from OG Kush Strain x Sour Diesel Strain x Girl Scout Cookies Strain x Purple Kush x Jack Herer X ACDC Weed Strain X Afghan Kush X Durban Poison, dipped in hash oil and powdered in kief! THC: 30% – 50%.
Traditionally, Moon Rocks start with a dank primo cannabis bud that gets sprayed with or dipped in hash oil and finished off by rolling the hash caked bud in kief shake.
However, While each Moon Rock marijuana will be a little bit different based on the strain you use,
here is one thing you can count on:
Hence, On average each moonrock nug will contain around 50% THC – a staggering level that should leave even the most experienced smokers very pleased.
So from now on, when you hear the term Moon Rocks weed, you can be sure that some type of cannabis concoction with hash oil, THC concentrate and kief were used. Moreover, That’s why when people ask What are Moon Rocks? they open themselves up to hearing a variety of answers.
Why Choose Moonrocks Instead Of Bud?
Thus, A Moon Rocks high is one of those slow burns that you definitely feel at first, but 30 minutes later,
Therefore, Moon Rocks are a bit fuzzy, but rumors abound that the dispensary Starbudz760 first concocted them,
with legendary West Coast rapper Kurupt popularizing the product and trademarking his own version called Kurupt Moonrock.
Even though, Moon Rocks are a THC megazord—they’re essentially cannabis buds (historically GSC, but any strain suffices) dipped in or sprayed with hash oil, then rolled in kief.
Buy Moon Rocks Strain | Best Moon Rocks Marijuana Strain Online Store USA
- They will get you super duper high.
- Cost effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way.
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC.
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter.
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone).
- You can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you.
1/4 pound :$420
1/2 pound :$850
1 pound. : 1600